MIIE - AUTHOR accreditation is reserved for scriptwriters, composers, directors, professional writers who seek to meet producers, agents, broadcasters, publishers, etc.
MIIE is a platform exclusively reserved for audiovisual professionals
|ACCREDITATION DEADLINE IS MARCH, 1ST 2020 |
GET YOUR ACCREDITATION FOR A LOWER PRICE UNTIL FEBRUARY 16, 2020
In order to be accepted, your accreditation request must be accompanied by supporting documents proving that you are an active professional.
The MIIE accreditation guarantees access to all Festival events
- To meet, develop their network, initiate projects and sign contracts.
- To discover new authors and new projects for all media and all formats selected in official competitions (cinema, television, web, animation, interactive creation and music for image).
- To discuss artistic, economic and sociological innovations in writing and development practices at conferences and round tables.
- To meet representatives of institutions, collective copyright management bodies and professional organizations.
MIIE - AUTHOR accreditation offers you specific meetings in spaces reserved for Festival professionals
- MIIE platform exclusively reserved for accredited audiovisual professionals.
- Official presentations of the authors selected for the Creation competition.
- Official screenings of the Screens competition.
- Out-of-competition screenings.
- Opening and Award Ceremonies.
- Festival events.
- Official cocktails.
- Every morning, MIIE breakfast for informal meetings.
- The MIIE Treasures - One-on-one meetings with producers (selection on file for screenwriters and automatic selection for composers)
- The MIIE-TING
- Pitch dating young producers
- AGrAF speed dating
Before completing your form, please read very carefully the various articles relating to the accreditation request in order to avoid any error.