The International Market of Picture and Writing takes place during the 23rd edition of Valence screenplay – International screenwriters and composers festival in Valence (Drôme) from Wednesday 1st of April to Saturday 4th of April 2020.
The MIIE is a unique audiovisual market in Europe that facilitates networking between professionals to consider making projects. It also provides an enlightenment on the evolutions and the trends of audiovisual writing.
Producers, broadcasters, distributors, agents, editors who are looking to meet screenwriters, composers or audiovisual authors ?
Screenwriters, composers, directors, authors who are looking to meet producers, directors, broadcasters, editors, agents ?
Need to expand your professional network, renew your adress book, start new projects or sign agreements ?
The MIIE exists for you !
It’s a workspace exclusively dedicated to audiovisual professionals :
- To meet, develop their network, initiate projects and sign contracts.
- To discover new authors and new projects selected in the official competitions in different directories and formats (short film and feature film, television, animation, web, interactive, music for the picture).
- To debate on artistic, economical or sociological innovation in writing techniques and development of audiovisual works during conferences and round tables.
- To meet representatives from institutions, copyright management societies and professional organisations.
The MIIE accreditation grants you a priority access to the Market and the Festival :
- A space reserved for the accredited to have their personalised appointments organised by a Linking Office and themed meetings (MIIE-TINGS).
- Official presentations from authors selected in the Creative Competition.
- Official projections of the Screens Competition.
- Opening and Award ceremonies.
- Official cocktails.