MIIE - AUTHOR accreditation is reserved for scriptwriters, composers, directors, professional writers who seek to meet producers, agents, broadcasters, publishers, etc.
MIIE is a platform exclusively reserved for audiovisual professionals
|ACCREDITATION ARE CLOSED !|
In order to be accepted, your accreditation request must be accompanied by supporting documents proving that you are an active professional.
The MIIE accreditation guarantees access to all Festival events
- To meet, develop their network, initiate projects and sign contracts.
- To discover new authors and new projects for all media and all formats selected in official competitions (cinema, television, web, animation, interactive creation and music for image).
- To discuss artistic, economic and sociological innovations in writing and development practices at conferences and round tables.
- To meet representatives of institutions, collective copyright management bodies and professional organizations.
MIIE - AUTHOR accreditation offers you specific meetings in spaces reserved for Festival professionals
- MIIE platform exclusively reserved for accredited audiovisual professionals.
- Official presentations of the authors selected for the Creation competition.
- Official screenings of the Screens competition.
- Out-of-competition screenings.
- Opening and Award Ceremonies.
- Festival events.
- Official cocktails.
- Every morning, MIIE breakfast for informal meetings.
- The MIIE Treasures - One-on-one meetings with producers (selection on file for screenwriters and automatic selection for composers)
- The MIIE-TING
- Pitch dating young producers
- AGrAF speed dating
Before completing your form, please read very carefully the various articles relating to the accreditation request in order to avoid any error.